Labeling and Packaging Design
Thinking of using us as your private label skin care manufacturer, but still need packaging design? We will take care of that! Our
In the private label skin care industry, it is important to have a design department familiar with the industry and able to create designs that are compliant. Our skin care packaging design is backed by a full-time, dedicated compliance and regulation department, meaning your labels will have the appropriate language and terminology.
We pride ourselves on having the best graphic design department. We are the only solution in the industry able to offer...
- Packaging Selection Assistance
- Label Design
- Product Box Design
- Product Photography
- Marketing Material design
- Compliance Checking
- Regulation Adherence
Our experience in Private Label Skin Care Manufacturing has allowed us to work with industry leading marketing companies, and products distributors. This experience has offered us the ability to
Our custom designs are featured in major online and retail locations. Our designers have worked on national & international branding projects that are available in locations worldwide. To get started with your design project you can request a custom quote today.
Product Labeling, Boxing, and Material Printing is a standard service when working with Private Label Skin. Eliminate the need for vendor qualifying, pricing, and inventory management by working with Private Label Skin. Keeping the process as simple as possible for our customers comes standard.
Our Printing Services Include:
- Clear & Color Label
- BOPP Label
- Silk Screening
- Product Box
- Marketing Collateral
Label & Design Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to design my labels?
- 1-3 business days
- What if I already have a logo or previous label design?
- No problem, we are happy to recreate your previous designs or update the labels with the correct product information.
- Can I change the product names?
- Of course. We will make sure the new chosen name meets all of our compliance guidelines.
- What are your compliance guidelines?
- Our Lable & Design Team works closely with our Quality Management Team to ensure that all of your labels meet regulatory and print standards. Our compliance service is complimentary and our team stays up-to-date with the latest FDA regulations for skin care and supplements.
- What about my ownership and usage rights after the designs are created?
- Once the label artwork is decided upon and finalized, you will receive the native files with your artwork.
- What is additional marketing collateral your team able to assist with?
- Our team is composed of experienced design professionals who will be able to assist in creating customized product boxes, shipping boxes, inserts, digital product mockups. Let us know your needs and we'll let you know how we can help!
- What are my label material and printing options?
- For your label material, you may choose from a clear or solid background or a metallic plastic, and you also have the option for gloss and matte finishes.
- Label printing options include digital printing and flexographic (flexo) printing. We work closely with our industry professional vendors to ensure you will receive the highest quality print.
- Which format does my artwork need to be in?
PDF & AI are the best formats. If your fonts are "outlined" just supply any unusual font styles to save time on edits.